Soaring Heights PK-8 offers the rigorous St. Vrain Valley Schools curriculum in conjunction with many student-centered hands-on activities. We offer a distinct elementary and middle school, but our hybrid model allows for smoother transitions, as well as diverse programming options.
- Soaring Heights is a STEM focus school with an emphasis on Neuroscience where students have access to daily Innovation Time
- Students connect with experts in the field through extensive partnerships with the Anschutz Neuroscience Program, CU Denver STEM Outreach Program, Regis School of Business, University of Northern Colorado, Colorado Health Foundation, Sphero, and Ocean First
- Students have access to advanced core content options for every grade level at the middle school
- Classroom and common area spaces are designed to house flexible seating that enhances brain activity and development
- Eighth grade students have the opportunity to participate in mentorship programs and enroll in courses, such as Intro to Engineering, through a partnership with Erie High School
- Soaring Heights offers more than 30 elective courses, ranging from the performing arts to robotics to movie making
- Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with two makerspaces, a large media center, science labs, four music rooms, and more