Transportation Services’ mission is to provide safe, efficient transportation that supports the educational environment, while complying with governmental regulations and Board policy. More than 100 bus drivers travel over 1,400,000 miles annually while transporting over 6,900 students daily. Transportation services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Routing Office: (303) 682-7253 or (303) 702-7532
- Questions about bus stop times,
- New students requesting transportation services or
- Ridership eligibility information,
Dispatch Office: (303) 702 -7530
- Reporting a student who will not be riding,
- Inquiry about the arrival of an established rider,
- To report a lost or missing item,
- Bus passes
Z Pass – Student Ridership Alerts
For more detailed information, please visit our SVVSD Transportation website.
Transportation Reminders Regarding Recent Boundary Changes
Consistent with Transportation’s commitment to support families with their busing needs, eligible riders in grades 6-8 living south of Erie pkwy will continue to be transported to Soaring Heights PK-8. For the 2021-2022 school year, grade 5 students who have previously attended Soaring Heights PK-8 and live south of Erie Parkway will also be eligible for busing.
Open enrolled Soaring Heights elementary students living in the Highlands Elementary attendance area may be eligible for busing under the following conditions:
- There is an existing stop for students grades 6-8, which can be accessed safely by the open enrolled rider.
- All eligible riders at the stop have been assigned a seat and there is space available for additional riders.
Families who meet the following conditions and wish to be provided busing should register their student using the online form. Please note, you will be notified of your space-available request 2-3 weeks after the school year begins.